Sunday, February 5, 2012

In Summary...

Today's cardio equaled to about five miles. Needless to say I'm very proud of myself and might I add if I had not walked to and from the gym I wouldn't have gotten in those extra two miles! 
I feel today has been full of accomplishments for me. I went to bed early and woke up at a decent hour, I took my medicine on time, I completed my homework, and I went to the gym. I feel on top of the world for all the effort I put in. Hopefully tomorrow I will feel just as successful. I said I wanted to help other who might stumble upon this blog so here is my first insightful contribution.


Many women begin their health and fitness routines with cardio exercises, and then follow it up


with weight lifting. The disadvantage is that you may be missing out on a critical component of


the routine, because you're spending all of your time with cardio. If this is a regular occurrence, 


the outcome can be disappointing despite countless hours at the gym. Reverse the order and 


perform weight training first. You'll likely see a more positive visible outcome.




Clear your mind of can't- Samuel Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment